We’re pleased to announce our SUMMER TOP-UP series of workshops, which will take place at the end of July. These are a chance for people who’ve taken at least a beginners’ level workshop to revisit a particular topic they’d like a refresher on, to generate new material, and to keep their creative momentum going even if the sun is shining (keeping fingers crossed!).
Here’s what we have coming up:
- Creative Writing (general) – Saturday 21st July, 11am-4.30pm
- Novel In Progress – Saturday 21st July, 11am-4.30pm
- Character & Status – Monday 23rd July, 6.30pm-9pm
- Dialogue – Tuesday 24th July, 6.30pm-9pm
- Publishing – Tuesday 24th July, 6.30pm-9pm
- Building A Story – Wednesday 25th July, 6.30pm-9pm
- Work In Progress – Thursday 26th July, 6.30pm-9pm
- Creative Writing for Self-Expression & Mental Wellbeing – Saturday 28th July, 11am-4.30pm
- Introduction to Memoir – Saturday 28th July, 11am-4.30pm
We also have an online Creative Writing summer course which kicks off on Monday 11th June and will run until the first week of August. (As ever, all of our other online courses will also be running throughout the summer.)
And for young people, our Dublin Young Authors summer camp for teen writers will run Monday 23rd July to Friday 27th July and is open for booking now!