|Start Date||Duration||Time Slot||Fee|
|Sunday October 22nd||1 day||11am-4pm||€ 60|
In this one-day workshop we’ll look at everything you ever wanted to know about publishing but were afraid to ask…
- submitting to literary journals, magazines and competitions
- submitting to publishers and agents
- the money (how much? how little?)
- what do editors really mean when they say… ?
- how do you find an agent?
- what’s the deal with synopses & why are they so painful to write?
- cover letters – what to include (and why)
- word count worries
- how to stay sane when submitting (and getting rejections)
- how to take feedback (without crying)
- keep developing your skills (beyond ‘beginners’)
- what makes a useful critique partner/group?
And anything else that comes up.
Facilitator: Claire Hennessy