|Start Date||Duration||Time Slot||Fee|
|Monday May 20th||1 evening||6.15pm-8.45pm||€ 30|
This evening workshop delves into how (and why) to edit your own work. We’ll look at:
- when it’s useful to get feedback (and when not)
- what useful feedback looks like
- how to (try to) view your work objectively
- how to get started
- what to look at when editing your own work
- how do you know when you’re finished?
- is it possible to over-edit?
And anything else that comes up. Writers of any level are welcome.
Facilitator: Claire Hennessy